Model: Dual GeForce RTX 3060 V2
Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060
Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6
OC Mode - 1807 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode - 1777 MHz (Boost Clock)
CUDA Core: 3584
Memory Speed: 15 Gbps
Memory Interface: 192-bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support: 4
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
1 x Speedsetup manual
1 x Collection card
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
7.87 " x 4.84 " x 1.496 " Inch
20 x 12.3 x3.8 Centimeter
Recommended PSU: 650W
Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
Slot: 2 Slot
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2-slot design for broad compatibility
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.