|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- 2.84 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- 5G Mobile Platform with 5nm
- Dual Sim Slots
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB USF3.1 ROM
- 6.78" 20.4:9 (2448 x 1080) 144 Hz Samsung AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
Memory: LPDDR5 8GB
Storage: 128GB - USF3.1
Display: 6.78" 20.4:9 (2448 x 1080) 144 Hz / 1 ms Samsung AMOLED display
Main rear camera: Sony® flagship IMX686 64 MP image sensor - 1/1.7” large sensor size, 0.8 µm pixel size
Secondary camera: 13 MP, 125° ultrawide-angle camera
Third camera: 5MP
Front Camera: 24 MP
Wireless Technology: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2x2 MIMO WiFi 6 with NFC
Battery: 6000 mAh (typical) high-capacity battery, supports Quick Charge 5.0 and PD Charging
Power Adapter Output: 65W QC5.0 / PD 3.0
• Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 5G Mobile Platform with UFS3.1 & up to 16GB RAM The new 5nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Mobile Platform is accompanied by an overclocked Adreno 660 GPU that delivers 35% better performance compared to the last generation of ROG Phone. Together with our cool-ing, the fastest smartphone storage available (UFS3.1) and 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM, ROG Phone 5 is the fastest Android phone ever built.
• 144Hz Custom Samsung AMOLED Display The new and larger 6.78” HDR10+ display is a high-quality AMOLED, custom made for ROG Phone 5 by Sam-sung. It is one of the fastest displays available. The display is 23% brighter than the previous ROG Phone (now 800nits @ APL100 + HBM or 1200nits @ APL1) while allowing a minimum brightness of only 5 nits. Eye comfort has also been improved with DC Dimming support plus lower blue light emissions.
• A 6000mAh MMT battery design The battery utilizes an MMT design consisting of two 3000mAh batteries which brings several benefits. Not only does is lower charging temperature, allowing for 65W charging, but even discharging will produce less heat during demanding tasks such as gaming. The 2-cell design also makes it possible to position the motherboard in the middle of the frame, creating a perfect weight balance and superior cooling solution.
• GameFX Audio – More immersive sound The ROG Phone 5 sound experience takes a major leap forward when it comes to wired headphone listening as well as the front-facing speakers. It has two symmetrical 7-magnet 12x16 Super Linear Speakers that are pow-ered by Cirrus Logic CS35L45 mono amplifiers. Together with the very best in digital signal processing from Swedish Dirac Research AB, we have achieved a wide, clear and deep sound that is better than any other phone on the market. In addition we have also included a 3.5mm jack with Hi-Fi enthusiasts in mind. We are using the ESS Sabre ES9280AC Pro with HyperStream II QUAD DAC technology and a built-in Class G ESS Sabre Headphone amplifier with up to 2Vrms output for headphones with higher impedance.
• Side-Mounted Port Don’t want to stop gaming even though the battery is running low? Just put the USB-C charging cable in the Side-Mounted Port and it will not get in your way while gaming in landscape mode. It also works with USB-C to HDMI, USB-C headphones or the AeroActive Cooler 5.
• AirTrigger 5 - Invisible ultrasonic buttons & Motion sensor trigger New AirTrigger 5 technology offers better sensitivity, better positioning (closer to edge for smaller hands) and plenty of new motion control gestures. Up to 18 specific touch points on the screen can be mapped (with the AeroActive Cooler 5 and ROG Phone 5 Pro or Ultimate). The AirTrigger 5 system can even be used outside of games to activate useful actions or apps with a simple squeeze motion while in portrait mode.
• Latest “GameCool 5” Heat Dissipating System The 4th generation of the GameCool system is the biggest update to the cooling since the introduction of the ROG Phone series. The internal structure has been completely re-engineered to place the PCB in the middle of the device and away from you fingers. This placement, together with better usage of the entire midframe, re-shaped vapor chamber and extensive graphite sheets provides a much better and more even heat dissipation compared to the last generation ROG Phone.
• X-Mode & Armoury Crate X-Mode and Armoury Crate are the cornerstones of performance tuning and customization in the ROG Phone series. X-Mode now allows the user to set a wider variety of performance parameters, from CPU/GPU perfor-mance to touch sensitivity settings and display refresh rate. Through Armoury Crate, users can customize performance, touch, display and network related settings on a game-by-game basis.
- 64MP Sony flagship IMX686 Rear Camera
- 24MP 27mm equivalent focal length 35mm Front Camera
- 6000 mAh (typical) high-capacity battery, supports Quick Charge 5.0 and PD Charging